Week 2Posted: September 6, 2011
We now have the slides from today’s lecture on campusnet.
- here is the link for week 2: http://bit.ly/r1RdKf
- and link for week 1: http://bit.ly/nCA0bh [this includes the tentative course plan]
At the end of the slideshow [week2], you will find more info about the assignments, but shortly:
- Do a ‘quick and dirty’ testing of the coffee machine in 404/414, send your report to email@example.com
- Make a list of ‘public service interfaces’ and send it to the same address. These lists will be used to decide what you will work on in project 1.
For the videos from today’s lecture, you can head to this bundle: http://bitly.com/ocXf0P
Within the next three weeks [Sept. 6 – Sept. 27]:
- You can quickly skim Chapter 1
- Go through Chapter 2
- Briefly look at Chapter 3 [no need to read in detail about personas]
- Chapter 4 – it is a good read on usability.
ps. 10 people ‘liked’ the ‘week 1’. let’s see if we have better customer satisfaction this week…